Saturday, July 14, 2012

Penelope Cruz pregnant?




Reuters

The 38-year-old already has 17-month-old son Leonardo with Bardem.

A source close to the couple confirmed the brunette beauty is pregnant, reports femalefirst.

Cruz recently admitted she is having the time of her life being a housewife and staying at home to look after Leonardo. She described it as the best thing in the world.

"I am a housewife and it's beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it's important to me to make fresh food every day. I don't do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it's important to eat well," she said.

Cruz also admitted she worries less since becoming a mother as before when she always loved to be concerned about everything in her life.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online