Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sexy Megan Fox Photo Gallery


The Hype Over Sex Symbol Megan Fox

Now named the "Hottest girl alive" for the second time in a row by FHM, this foxy beauty is one smoking masterpiece. Known most for her appearances in the two Transformers movies, she's bound to be seen a lot more.
"Symmetry, Her facial features are almost perfectly symmetric. Her body follows a very well researched and proven ratio that computes to attractiveness."
"I think she's gorgeous because of her dark hair and the color of her skin. And her body size is perfect! I love her style! (She's basically my idol)"
"These are all natural (and superficial) characteristics that no one can accomplish in the gym or any way else. Only nature can provide that sort of combination."

Quick Bio
Full Name: Megan Denise Fox
Born: May 16, 1986 in Tennessee, US
Partner: Brian Austin Green 2004-Present
Ancestry: Irish, French and Native American
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

Megan Fox is an international sex symbol and is on every male's 'hottest list.' She was voted FHM's 2008 sexiest woman in the world.
Her career began with a small role on the television series 'Hope and Faith.' However, she did not entirely reach her success until her break-out movie 'Transformers'.
Quote:
“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online